Pinterest has been known as the most popular application in the field of marketing because it contains attractive ideas in the fields of design and various creative project concepts.
With the development of marketing tools and the adoption of many users to them in their businesses, it has become imperative that you seriously think about using Pinterest in your digital marketing plan.
Pinterest is a social media network and space for sharing photos and videos of the industries they are interested in, in addition to the services and products of their brands.
It is also an organized billboard that reveals new interests in a visual way by browsing the “Pins” and the publications within the application.
Important facts about Pinterest:
This application has been developed since 2009, to represent a wide and approved list of ideas, and with the growth of the Pinterest network, it has become actively focused on visual search, as brands and products represent nearly 66% of the pins, which achieve huge profits through promotion.
The average number of searches is estimated to exceed 2 billion per month.
How to create an account on Pinterest:
Go to the main Pinterest website, and then click on Sign Up.
Choose an e-mail:
You will see several options to start creating the account, either through Facebook, Google account, or email.
Choose the email because choosing Facebook requires you to use an account that contains an email exclusively, then enter the password and age, and click Continue.
You will receive a message in your e-mail containing a link to confirm the subscription, click on it to complete the process
Choose your gender:
Then select the language and the country or region, and click “Next”.
It will offer you a set of suggestions for topics that may interest you, such as design and food, fashion, photography, art, and many more.
Select five of them to start following them, and then press, “Done”.
You are now a real user in Pinterest.
How to promote your business on Pinterest:
- Create a brand profile by creating a Pinterest business account, making sure to be professional and distinctive and linking the brand to your website.
- Post high-quality photos and videos regularly that are relevant to your brand.
- Create boards for a variety of different types of pins that you create and publish while including them with keywords that appeal to your target group.
- Find and follow the accounts you like related to your brand.
- Use the Pinterest Widget to create buttons for your website, such as follow and save buttons.
- Set a budget and start advertising using Pinterest via multiple types of pins such as video, circular display, shopping, benchmark and others.
- Make sure your Pinterest account is marketable by creating product or service pins that contain its specifications, addresses, and pricing information.
- Find influencers and interact with them on Pinterest by searching or using online tools and resources.
The most important metrics for evaluating your performance on Pinterest:
- The number of views that users record when they see your content in the search results and special statistics, so you have to choose good and appropriate keywords for the content of your brands to increase your visibility to users.
- The number of clicks that leads you to know the traffic to your site, as the number of clicks your pins get are more important than the number of appearances.
- Repins, which indicate the number of times the users or customers shares a pin from your account to their own boards.
- Top pins that determine the best Pinterest content over time.
We can say that Pinterest has proven its worth in branding marketing operations by adopting visual tools such as videos and images to present the product in an enjoyable and high-quality way.
In addition to being a dynamic platform, it offers you many different pins that would meet your requirements and needs.