The SEO process has become an important step in promoting your own site and making it at the forefront of global search engine results pages, increasing the visibility of your business in front of more potential customers.
After the massive user demand on social media, it has become imperative to work on and test SEO to boost your social media.
The ways in which social media content affects SEO:
- Publish your content in a distinctive and flexible way that attracts more people to your blog and your own pages on social media, which increases the audience’s knowledge of your brand in a better way, makes them more attracted to your company, and thus increases the percentage of sales.
- When using keywords and key phrases, your company’s social media profiles will appear at the top of the search results pages for keywords related to the brand.
In addition, company logos and images are transferred from social media to search results pages as well.
- Posts on social media will remain permanently and forever, which means that you will post something in 2021 and the possibility of selecting it in 2025.
- Increase web traffic, which means getting web traffic from social media, thus achieving the intended goal and increasing the number of visits that will increase the visibility of your site on the search results pages.
- By getting SEO on social media, you can hide old and bad content such as abusive comments or negative public relations.
- It is imperative that your products and services are searchable on your social media as people use the same method of searching on social media that they use to search on Google.
- Influencer marketing, because retweeting or sharing content from an influencer on social media increases your reach to the audience and customers and enhances your visibility.
- Having links in your content on social media speeds up the indexing of your content and thus gets a higher ranking in the global search engines.
Tips for writing SEO to support your social media:
Write a caption “description” in a distinctive way:
It takes you to have a writing skill to be able to create attractive captions that can effectively convey the message you want, while they are brief and effective in SEO.
Some brands fully use user-generated content and refer to them in the post, which increases their audience reach and boosts SEO.
The hashtag can also be used for people to find the brand easily, with the product name used in the description, which makes it searchable, in addition to using emoji to draw attention, high-resolution images, and short videos.
Find people who have higher SEO rankings than you and get involved with them:
The global search engine Google and other search engines arrange and classify social media pages according to their impact, by merging with these influencers on social media, your brand will get an increase in its web traffic, with the need to take into account some points:
- The influencer’s reach and the number of his followers.
- Relevancy of the content it shares with your brand and your target audience.
- Their ranking on search engine pages.
Make it all marketable:
After the world witnessed quarantine measures in 2020 due to COVID-19, online shopping appeared as a key for companies that closed and stopped their business in order to be able to open their doors online and display their services and products to users.
For example, people on Instagram want to buy your products through this platform, where nearly 60% of users discover new products and 130 million users on Instagram reveal product tags through marketing posts every month, which increases traffic to your site, thus boosting your SEO.
Here are a set of simple tips for making your social media posts marketable:
- Remember that most people follow you from behind the screens of their smartphones, meaning that the communication space is limited.
- Do not put marks on every element in your photo so it does not look crowded and unremarkable.
- Take the time to create and design your photos and videos in an attractive way to increase your sales.
- If you do not want to make posts marketable, provide a link to the product.
- Use multiple images to display different marketable products within your range and emphasize different product features.
Make sure to arrange your YouTube videos:
The YouTube app is the second largest search engine in the world, receiving nearly 30 million daily visitors and 1.5 billion monthly active users.
Video is expected to represent 82% of total traffic by 2022, especially since YouTube is owned by Google, which makes the search engine prefer its videos.
To make your YouTube videos help rank you in SEO, follow these steps:
- Use keywords: Name your clips in the way the user is searching, and be careful not to use complex search words because most people now follow voice Search.
- Translating your video content into multiple languages puts your brand in a larger global market, and makes your own content accessible to people with a hearing problem.
- Create scripts for your YouTube videos to help improve SEO.
- The videos on YouTube should be short and distinct, to ensure that users continue to watch the video, especially since the YouTube algorithm does not rank the video in a high order if users do not complete it until the end.
SEO always starts with marketing premium content and this actually applies to SEO on social media as well, so you can now share the community in an effective way by posting optimized images and videos and using appropriate keywords to adopt a successful and profitable strategy.