Facebook has wide control in the world of the Internet, as it is the third site in the world in the number of daily visits, which makes it a basic necessity in the field of e-marketing, and a platform that can be relied upon in showing and promoting brands.
In addition, because of the constant updates that Facebook is witnessing, you must always make changes in the marketing strategies that you follow in line with the recent developments of the platform.
To get that, here is a list of trends you should consider in your 2021 Facebook marketing strategy.
Let’s read the details…
Trends to be considered in your Facebook marketing strategy:
Shopping on Facebook:
Facebook shopping is one of the most important basic trends that continue to rise and spread, which allowed businesses to expand their e-commerce on their Facebook pages.
The importance of this trend stems from the possibility of a business selling its products and services online after creating a store on Facebook while achieving sales and purchases without leaving the platform.
Here are the ways to use Facebook Shopping:
- Create a group for your products and services to facilitate customers’ browsing.
- Put a mark of your business on the products you publish and share with your customers, so they can easily know them.
- Enable in-app checkout to facilitate purchases without the customer having to leave Facebook permanently.
UGC User Generated Content:
User-generated content has become a marketing methodology, relied upon to maintain customer and audience interaction, as the customer himself produces it so that you can share it in your private feed.
There are many ways to use user-generated content, including:
- Create a hashtag for customers to use when sharing photos of your products and services.
- Request permission to allow the post to be shared in your personal feed.
- Go back to the products you saw in the pictures.
We have noticed recently that long posts and ads are widespread on Facebook, and they are often supported by visual content, with the caption remaining the essence of the content.
Despite all the previous information about the importance of making the content of the advertisements brief, long ads have proofed their sufficiency.
Longer ads ensure you see the lowest cost of CPA purchases while providing more information to the public and customers before clicking, which increases the chances of conversion.
We will show you several ways to use long posts:
- Use of emoji.
- Give your audience the full scope of your presentation.
- Include ratings in your content.
It is known to all users, that there are chat programs linked to Facebook permanently, such as “Messenger”, in addition to the presence of a group of programs that help in creating chatbots to become part of your strategy on Facebook, in order to answer frequently asked questions, and provide additional information about the product.
You can use chatbots in these ways:
- Create a Messenger list for applications.
- Promotion and sale of products.
- Establishing a 24/7 customer service outlet.
Facebook stories have gained wide popularity in the past few years, especially with Facebook giving multiple options to help you create a distinct and attractive story.
Here are some ways to use Facebook stories:
- Upload photos, videos, and more.
- Use the tools inside the Facebook application to create distinctive and eye-catching designs.
- Create a story strategy to get the most out of your Facebook page.
Facebook gives its users the ability to create their own augmented reality-based ads, providing them with a unique opportunity to experience directly different things and styles in Facebook ads.
Here are some ways to use augmented reality:
- Create interactive ads on Facebook that give users a unique experience for your products and services.
- Learn how to use the augmented reality toolkit on Facebook, and distinguish yourself as a marketer.
- Create branding filters in Facebook and Instagram stories.
One of the most important parts of the marketing process is community building, and hosting groups on Facebook is one of the most unique ways to help build your own community.
These groups can be formed by invitation only, or be branded and available for anyone to join, with the goal of increasing brand awareness and strength.
Here are some ways to use Facebook groups:
- Share tips on how to use your products and services with your audience.
- Building a community of followers and loyal customers.
- Increase brand awareness and strive to be a leader in your business.
The first time hashtags appeared in Twitter, then with time Facebook made changes that make the hashtags more valuable in the content posted on it, as Facebook relies on hashtags as a way to collect content and give it a longer life, and in this way users can easily search for bigger and wider topics.
Ways to use hashtags:
- Classification of posts based on the type and nature of the content.
- Create a hashtag for your brand and motivate customers to use it.
- Find hashtags related to your brand to make it easy to find and engage with your content.
Facebook ads have been known for some time and in different ways, and some have shown remarkable superiority, such as newsfeed ads, which give your business more advertising space to work with.
Add an attractive visual element to your ad copy, such as photos, graphics, video, etc., and watch the results to see the difference.
Here are the ways to use Facebook ads:
- Create brand awareness campaigns that help spread the word about your business.
- Write long ad in news feed announcements and be creative and unique.
- Sell products and services or gather potential customers for sponsorship.
Brands on Facebook are taking a wide area of competition, which requires creating permanent and continuous updates in the strategies used to market and promote them.
If you have a business activity on Facebook, it will be good for you to resort to the most important and latest trends in the world of marketing on Facebook, which will help you In building confidence and awareness of your brand among your audience and customers, and obtaining a superior and competitive business.